L.A.NSC: For Data Libraries and Data Archives
Data archiving is an important service to the research community. Data libraries and archives may download the L.A.NSC Database and distribute them to researchers under the following conditions:
- The L.A.NSC Database files may only be distributed to bona fide researchers or students who are affiliated with your library or archive's institution or organization.
- An authorized representative of your library or archive must register by completing and returning the Use Agreement.
- Each individual user or recipient of the L.A.NSC Database from your data library or archive must personally register by completing and returning the L.A.NSC Database Use Agreement by visiting L.A.NSC Database, completing the form, and submitting it electronically.
- Your data library or archive must maintain a log of individual users who have received the L.A.NSC Database through your data library or archive.
- Your data library or archive must have procedures in place to make sure staff and users comply fully with these conditions.